Sail the Nile River while on board a luxuries Nile Cruise and enjoy the scenery of the Nile River Banks that has remained intact since the time of the Pharaohs. This tour includes sightseeing in Luxor (Karnak and Luxor temples, temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon), Kim Ombo temple, Edfu temple, and in Aswan Philae temple and High Dam. The Cruise is on full board basis including breakfast lunch and dinner as well as entertainment like Galabiya party and folklore show.
Experience the majesty of the Nile River and the monuments scattered along its banks while being accommodated on board a 5 star luxury Nile Cruise with all amenities that ensures your relaxation and comfort. This tour includes sightseeing in Luxor, Aswan, Kom Ombo and Edfu as well as full meals breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are entertainment of board of the Nile Cruise including Belly dancer, folklore show and Galabiah party.
The cabin facilities includes large panoramic window, en-suite bathrooms with marble floors, air conditioning, mini bar, TV, music and video system, safe, shower cabins with jet panels, hair-dryer, and loudspeaker so you can watch TV and listen to music when showering. The cruise also boasts a swimming pool, shops, restaurant, lounge, sun deck and 24 hour reception.
Day 1: Aswan
- Pick up from train station or airport and transfer to Nile Cruise for embarkation. Aswan day tour to visit Philae Temple, High Dam Transfer to Nile Cruise. Lunch on board. Afternoon Tea. Dinner & Overnight on board
.Day 2: Kom Ombo/ Edfu
- (Optional) visit Abu Simbel Temple by coach
- Breakfast. Visit the Kom-Ombo Temple (Located in Kom Ombo town, 45 km north of Aswan. Sail to Edfu. Dinner & Overnight.
Day 3: Luxor
- Visit The Edfu Temple
- Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party.
- After breakfast, Disembarkation. Check out from the Nile Cruise. Excursion tour to visit the Karnak Temple,
- Visit the West Bank including: Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and Temple of Queen Hatshepsute
- Transfer to airport or train station for final departure