Cape Agulhas tours from Cape Town, is a private tour which will give you an opportunity to explore the meeting place of the two Oceans, Indian & Atlantic, the most southern tip of Africa. Admire the beauty of mother nature, discover what makes our coastline a unique one. explore the official meeting place of Indian & Atlantic Oceans
Embark on a full private Cape Agulhas tours from Cape Town and explore the power and beauty of the mother nature. This is a tour of its own kind with itineraries carefully selected by top tours guides, to give you the opportunity to discover the most Southern tip of Africa.
Here you will walk on the pathway which will take you to the official meeting point of the two Oceans, the Indian and the Atlantic Oceans. You will have also the opportunity to fully explore one of the oldest lighthouse in South Africa.
This Tour to Cape Agulas is a unique way of spending a much appreciated day during your Cape Town's holidays, the route is home to some top whites wines producers in South Africa, not only the most southern point of Africa will be on the card, but some wineries as well, such as Raka, The Bario etc..., Whales land based watching stop and shopping will be on the card too in Hermanus (Seaonal July-November). On this private tour, Guests are allowed to customize their own itineraries and stop for basically anything they feel like.
A stop at Stony Point for watching one of the biggest colony of African Penguins will be also on the things to do. Astop at Harold Porter National Botanical Garden will be advisable, it is a beauty not to miss. Travelling will be on the most scenic breathtaking Route 44, and return to Cape Town via the Mountainous scenic National Road known as the N2.
A typical itinerary looks like:
- Depart from your Hotel (Time/Flexible)
- Stop at the Cheetah outreach / Somerset West
- Drive along the breathtaking Route 44
- Stop at Harold Porter National Botanical Garden
- Full African Penguins experience at Stony point
- Visit at Arabella golf course(optional)
- Lunch at Newton Johnson Restaurant ( Top award winning winery, top Restaurant) and wines tasting
- Land-based Whales watching in Hermanus
- Stop at Raka Winery for wines tasting(optional)
- Drive through Elim
- Stop at the Berrio for third wines tasting(optional)
- Drive to Cape Agulhas and explore the second oldest lighthouse in South Africa.
- Walk the wooden board walk to the official meeting of the two Oceans
- Discover Africa and its endless beauty
- Return to Cape Town by exploring lots of small Towns via N2
- Drop off at your Hotel