Just a short flight from the United States, Aruba is a popular Carribean destination with impeccable beaches, an abundance of restaurants and bars, water activities and plenty of stunning nature. A few of the top attractions include Eagle Beach, the natural pool, snorkeling and scuba diving, and flamingos on the famous Flamingo Beach, a private beach on Renaissance Island owned exclusively by Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino.
Now, you can experience the ultimate luxurious and romantic getaway by spending the night on Renaissance Island just you and your lover, without a single soul in sight (except, of course, your personal butler).
Dubbed “The Lover’s Island Overnight Package,” this experience starts with a private boat transfer to the island where you’re greeted with champagne by a butler. A four-course dinner, with a menu curated by you, is served with wine and music of your choice. After dinner and sunset, the butler escorts you to Flamingo Beach.
The accommodations for the night include two waterside cabanas that have been transformed into an elaborate setup including a living area decked out with a speaker, picnic basket filled with late night snacks, cooler with drinks, bathing amenities and more.
Lover’s Island Overnight Package Details
- Private boat transfer to Renaissance Private Island
- Four-course dinner with a bottle of wine and music preference
- Overnight cabana access with drinks and snacks
- Bonfire with marshmallows
- Complimentary breakfast at Papagayo Bar & Grill
- Butler assistance with luggage and guiding couples around the island by candlelight
- Private island security guard who stays on the other side of the island
Rates start at $1,999 excluding 15% service charge and 6% sales tax. The package is based on two people. Arrival to the island is 7:00 pm followed by 8:00 am departure.